Wednesday, November 24, 2010

La Cofia

Yeaaahhhh.....I am about to go purchase one of these, cofias.....the cofia is a little hat that nurse pin on top of their head. They are still used here in Quito to give nurses a distinguished look, to separate nurses from the rest of the personnel. Why can't we just have identificacion badges with "licen" printed in large red print, like in the states???? Que molestoso!!!! So, starting next week, I will be wearing la cofia on top my head while I am at work...wish me luck!

"La presencia de Dios de la vida en nuestro campo de trabajo; nos dará una creatividad desbordante. Nada nos detiene frente a los problemas y dificultades. El corazón es inagotable cuando caminamos con Dios." Padre José Carollo

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I could send you my special hat!
    It is internationally made, of course.

    ReplyDelete